Thursday, April 9, 2009

2009 Spring Saks Friends and Family Event


Yay! I've been waiting and waiting and it's finally here - The Saks Friends & Family (click to print the invitation! The discount offer is 25% off (exculsions apply) at Saks, Off 5th and catalog orders. 20% off Jewelry purchases and all beauty and fragrance purchases are 15% off :) The event begins online on 04/14 - 04/19 use code SFAFAM8 and in-stores 04/16 - 04/19.

I've got a laundry list of things I wanna get! My local SA is already taking Pre-Orders and she's gona pull all my goodies for me!

This What I Want
SK-II Air Touch $165
SK-II Cleansing Oil $55
Trish McEvoy High Volume Mascara $28
Guerlain Meteorites Travel Touch $50
Guerlain Meteorites Powder Brush $35
Bobbi Brown Pretty in Pink Collection $65
Bobbi Brown Face Touch-Up Stick $22
Michael Kors Chronograph Acrylic Band Watch $225

2 comments:

~Mel said...

OooooH! thanks for the heads up! =)

Didi said...

No problem Mel! I can't wait!

What goodies are you planning to pick up?