Monday, December 14, 2009

Guerlain Imperiale Christmas 2009 Parcel

The Bergdorf (instant) Gift Card event is the best eva! O and as an added bonus since there is NO Bergdorf's in the Lonestar state my online purchases were tax free! Yippee!

So what did I indulge on? Why the Guerlain Impériale Christmas Collection of course!

I only purchased the Rouge G de Guerlain $45 and the Météorites Pearls Impériales $53. I also purchased the Météorites Brush $35.

I didn't go nuts with this collection but if I had deeper pockets I would've gone for the Eclat Impérial Sublime Radiant Powder $85 and the Météorites Voyage Impériale Compact $180 too. Unfortunately, I'm not swimming in dough so I had to cut the fat and with those price tags - they're fat. I'm still lemming for the Eclat Impérial Sublime Radiant Powder though...it's soooo elegant!

Freebies
My gift with purchase courtesy of Guerlain were some product samples and a faux velvet makeup bag.


Shipping Experience: A
The items were shipped as they were available and I actually got the Rouge G a couple of days ago. I could see the process of each individual item as they each received a UPS tracking number.

Everything arrived within the shipping window and all items were wrapped and cushioned with heavy butcher paper.

0 comments: