Friday, December 11, 2009

The Body Shop Detangling Comb $7 Review


"Best if you want to: Teach wet hair to co-operate with a wide-tooth wooden comb that evenly distributes conditioner and detangles without splitting ends.Best for: all hair types

Features:
■Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified beech wood.
■Wide teeth." ~from The Body Shop website

The Verdict: A
I like the wooden feel of the brush but now I'm worried it might get water damaged over time? Maybe I'm just being anal but I'm already thinking of treating the comb witn mineral oil every now and then. I know. I'm scary that way.

Regardless of my paranoia, the comb works great to distribute conditioner evenly throughout hair. When my hair gets long, it gets kinda tricky to get conditioner all the way to the ends using just my finger tips. This comb works great to spread the conditioner from root to ends! I also like the spacing of the teeth because it doesn't tug on my hair when it's wet and cause breakage.

I even use it out of the shower to distribute styling products(mostly heat protecting ones) through my hair and so far it's been a great multi-tasker.

0 comments: